Seychelle – Professional Standup Paddle Athlete, SUP Yogi, Adventurer
- 24 hour Guinness World Record - Greatest Distance SUP
- 2106 "Fastest on Earth" Female SUP title
- 2016 SUP Woman of the year - Sup Connect
- 2016 SUP Breakthrough Performer of the year - SUP the Mag
- 2016 AWSI SUP Athlete of the Year
- 2 x NYC SEA -Paddle around Manhattan - Champion
- 2 x 11 City Tour - Grand Champion
- 2 x Chattajack 31- Female champion
- 2016 "Fastest in Florida"series winner
- E- RYT 200 Yoga Alliance
- Yoga Alliance Certified Education Provider
- USCG 100ton Master license
I was born and raised in the Florida Keys and have always had a deep connection to the water. I hold a USCG Masters license and for 8 years after school, I sailed around the World as a professional yachtsman. In 2013 I discovered standup paddle and moved back to Florida to pursue a career in this sport. I am a registered Yoga instructor and certified personal trainer and I began teaching SUP Yoga and Fitness classes. I soon found the competitive side of the sport and fell even more in love. With a lot of hard work and dedication, I am now a top 10 world ranked athlete, Guinness World Record holder for long distance, and the 2016 "Fastest Paddler on Earth." I still teach yoga and fitness on land and on SUPs as well as coaching and clinics for all level paddlers. My classes and programs are a blend of the diverse coaches, styles and techniques I have practiced and a journey to cultivate strength, energy, endurance, balance, and bliss within our bodies.
I am passionate about life, fitness, nutrition, love, and having fun. I believe that anything is possible and if you believe it, then it’s true.
My motto is "breathe and smile"
It is my life's dream to be able to share this with you. Let's set some goals, work hard, and have fun!
Love and Gratitude,