Learn how to teach Yoga on a Standup Paddleboard in the beautiful Florida Keys!!! Winter Retreat and Training
SEYCHELLE SUP 25HR SUP YTT INCLUDES:
- The basics of SUP – Paddling skills and technique –Learn from a Professional Standup Paddle athlete.
- The ins and outs of all equipment used – Boards, paddles, pfds, anchors, accessories, including the use of inflatable and hard constructed boards.
- Learn how to safely and confidently instruct a beginners SUP lesson and take small groups out on the water.
- The basics of SUP Yoga – guiding a SUP Yoga class – sequencing and modifications – for one the water
- Creating a floating studio – location, orientation, and how to use different anchoring methods
- Water safety – know local and international regulations, safety equipment required, how to perform water rescues
- Weather – reading weather forecasts, navigational charts and determining local conditions
- All equipment necessary for training including: board rental, paddle, anchor, and pfd
- 25 hours of Yoga Alliance CEU’s
- SUP Yoga Teacher Training Manual
- SUP Yoga Instructor Certification from Seychelle SUP - E RYT200, Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider, Professional SUP instructor
Pre-requisites:Up to date CPR and First Aid required before receiving certification.
200 hours YTT or equivalent.
Must have some knowledge of SUP and be a proficient swimmer.
Please contact me with any questions and special requests SeychelleSUP@gmail.com 305-849-3885
Sign up at: www.seychellesup.com
facebook event link : https://www.facebook.com/events/1006285929493996/
Blessings and gratitude :)